- When are your classes held?
- When times are your classes held?
Classes are offered seven days a week and scheduled on an individual basis. The earliest start time is 9:30am, the latest start time is 4:00pm.
- What time is your public cupping?
Public Cuppings are held every Saturday and Sunday at 1:30pm in both our Brooklyn and West Village locations.
- How many people can attend an Espresso Class?
Classes can accommodate up to three people per class. Each participant will be charged additionally.
- How many people can attend a Private Group Cupping?
A total of 6 people may attend a Private Group Cupping. Book for “1 person” and bring up to five guests.
- How do I pay for my class?
- Book and pay through our website checkout or e-mail email@example.com.
- Can I buy a class for someone as a gift?
Yes, we offer a variety of gift certificates for the coffee lover in your life. Recipients can redeem their certificate at their convenience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “gift.” and give us a call at 347-457-6160.
- What happens if I can't make it to my class?
- Please note, all brew school bookings are final sale. We are not able to reschedule or refund classes. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.